Friday, May 16, 2008

Political psychiatry

This topic I am interested in, as I have been through the mental health system numerous times - sometimes by choice (for varying reasons) and also, in the past, not by choice.

Psychiatry is actually a psuedo-science used for social control and making big profits for the pharmaceutical industry (yet another monopoly tied into the corporate state), masquerading as legitimate medical treatment.

The best academic authority on the myth of psychiatry would probably have to be Thomas Szasz.

The best resource on the web for this topic would be http://www.antipsychiatry.org/.

I'm not going to go into the issue in too much detail on this blog, but I just thought I had to add to it to my online memetic lexicon. Plus, it's useful to be constantly aware of the kinds of tactics the state uses against the individual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home